Committee on Lodge Property
The Committee on Lodge Property shall be composed of not less than three (3) nor more than five (5) members appointed by the Worshipful Master whose duties shall be to:
1) Promulgate and propose to the Lodge written Rules for government of use of the Lodge Property.
2) Arrange schedule of meetings of other groups using Lodge property to avoid conflicts.
3) Make recommendations to the Lodge for improvements, repairs, additions and renovations of Lodge property and for maintenance of Lodge Temple and grounds.
4) Under direction of the Worshipful Master and the Lodge, negotiate for agreements between the Lodge and other organizations using Lodge property.
5) Enforce or report to proper Masonic authorities for enforcement of all Lodge and Grand Lodge Rules and Regulations.