Committee on Charity
The Committee on Charity shall, under the direction of the Worshipful Master, arrange:
1) That a portion of every Stated Meeting be set aside for a lecture, talk or discussion of some Masonic or Community Charity or charitable endeavor and members of the Lodge urged to contribute to such charities.
2) Publication in the Lodge bulletin or Trestle Board, if one is published, an announcement of programs above referred to.
3) That the Lodge offer its facilities at cost or below cost to groups or organizations who support, sponsor or perform charitable services.
4) That the Lodge contribute to some, one or more, community charity or charitable endeavors on a regular and frequent basis.
5) To advise with the Board of Relief on regard to fraternal need and assistance.